I wanted to summarize the expectations for the final three days of school. Students will be taking their semester finals on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- All students should arrive by 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday. If a student needs to ride the bus, he/she should report to study hall at 8:30 a.m. to prepare for his/her finals.
- If a student is on the Down List, he/she must stay in school from 9:00 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Down List students do NOT have Open Campus privileges on Wed. and Thurs.
- All other students will be able to leave after their finals are complete.
- Please keep in mind that if a student is over 10 minutes late to a testing room, he/she will not be admitted and will be given an "F".
- All students must remain in their testing room for at least 45 minutes.
- All fines must be paid by 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday in order to receive Open Campus privileges.
- All buses will run on their regular schedule. If a student plans to leave early or arrive late, he/she must provide his/her own transportation.
- On Friday, the first test begins at 10:00 a.m. and the last test ends at approximately 1:30 p.m.
HAVE A SAFE AND RELAXING SUMMER!!